Leadership is a process of persuasion. You lead by earning the trust and following of others by demonstrating and showing interest in their well-being.
Effective leadership is a skill you can learn. And there is more than one type of leadership style. Building effective leadership skills depends on many different factors besides who you are trying to lead.
In this no-nonsense guide, you will discover:
- The best methods for developing effective leadership skills
- The different types of leadership forms
- The qualities it takes for effective leadership
- What makes a poor leader
- How you can avoid the mistakes that cause poor leadership
- How to find your leadership style and when or how to change yours if necessary
- Ways to incorporate quality leadership skills into your everyday life
- And finally the best to ways to communicate as a leader.
There are no reviews yet.